Monday, July 7, 2008

Slow Month

Actually, its been a really busy month, and I've had little time for investigating the varieties of self-expression on the road. My mom and sister went on a road trip to California and I should've put them to work. Apparently Maggie, another sister, took some pictures for me while she was on her honeymoon, but I haven't seen them yet. So, to left is what I've got to show for myself in June. Truck #1 I snapped because of the Sons of Norway sticker on the lower right. I can't remember what the anti-roach sticker on the left is, but the upper right hand sticker is also something nordic. Truck #2 clearly is an open minded loving all people sort of individual. I'm guessing though they don't love Republicans as much. Just a guess, perhaps totally baseless.

Maybe July will be more fruitful. I am going to Indiana next weekend, so perhaps the Hoosiers will have something to say. Oh, and I learned something new. I kept seeing this black w/blue on cars, and apparently it is something for supporting the police, either friend/family in the force (don't pull me over) or it means "thin blue line". Since I may soon have a brother in law who is a cop, maybe I should get one.

No comments: